13 Oct 2017, 10:12 — 4 min read
The embassy of the Netherlands is organising ‘Holland Meets Bangalore 2017’ from 23rd to 27th October 2017. The events during the week are focused on new ideas, opportunities and friendships between India and the Netherlands. Alphonsus Staelinga, the Ambassador of the Netherlands says “The Netherlands and India are partners joining forces for innovative solutions in the fields that determine the future.”
GlobalLinker is a partner with them for a SME focused lunch event on 25th October at Hotel Lalit Ashok. To attend the event RSVP here. You can also connect with Felix D’Souza if you are interested in attending any of the events.
Jet Airways will also be launching their maiden flight between Bengaluru & Amsterdam on 29th October.
The events are listed below.
1. Indo-Dutch Living Lab workshop on E-Health - 24th October, Tuesday
The Living Lab workshop aims at creating new public private partnerships focused on innovative solutions to shared societal challenges.
2. Book Launch ‘Navigating India’ - 24th October, Tuesday
Author Bharat Joshi and a distinguished panel discuss Joshi’s new book “Navigating India: $18 trillion opportunities”.
3. Workshop on Big Data and Internet of Things - 25th-26th October, Wednesday-Thursday
The Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research (NWO) and the Ministry of Electronics (MeitY), Government of India are organising this event. The workshop at IIIT-B in Bangalore brings together top scientists and other key industry players in this field to spark ideas for new projects and collaborations.
4. Agriculture: Flower Arrangement Competition - 25th October, Wednesday
The competition will be a symbolic testament to the importance of agriculture to India and the Netherlands. It will feature a Dutch expert from Wellant College - one of the largest Agricultural Vocational Education and Training institute in Europe.
5. Trade: Teaming up with the Netherlands - Trade event - 25th October, Wednesday
The expertise of Dutch companies will be showcased and possibilities will be explored for the ‘Make in India drive’. Dutch companies have chosen Karnataka as a place for doing business and will look to grow their presence.
6. Startup innovation competition: Get in the Rings - 25th October, Wednesday
This event encourages lucrative partnerships and seeks to weave the right startups and businesses with the best designs for a brighter tomorrow.
7. Networking Reception - 25th October, Wednesday
A celebration of the existing Indo-Dutch partnerships, also seeking to encourage more fruitful and mutually beneficial bilateral relations.
8. Weaving Stories through Photography - 26th October, Thursday
Dutch photographers Ilvy Njiokiktjien and Angeline Swinkels will talk about how photography is evolving and how one can pursue long-term photography projects.
9. Panel Discussion on the Netherlands as an excellent business destination - 26th October, Thursday
Business partners for several years, India and and Netherlands have close business ties. The panel discussion aims to provide an idea to prospective investors on setting up businesses in the Netherlands.
10. Study in Holland: The Ambassador speaks to students - 27th October, Friday
This culmination of the educational outreach programme will feature Ambassador Alphonsus Stoelinga highlighting the Netherlands as a hub for students and will launch the Orange Tulip Scholarship for Indian students at a premier educational institute in Bangalore
11. Teaming up for Sports - 27th October, Friday
The Netherlands and India are teaming up for sports with a demonstration of grassroots football and hockey programs focused on teaching life skills to kids.
Posted byGlobalLinker Staff
We are a team of experienced industry professionals committed to sharing our knowledge and skills with small & medium enterprises.
21 Sep 2022, 09:00
14 Sep 2022, 09:36